COVID - 19
UPDATE: At this time we are halting the drop off ability until further notice. We respect our procedures in place are sufficient, but want to ensure that everyone feels as safe as possible in our shop. We may move to scheduled drop offs in the future.
In Store Shopping - Closing Sale. Shop will be closed by Sept 25th.
- Staff will be wearing protective facial barriers and we will be keeping a sanitized and safe environment for your shopping enjoyment.
- If you or anyone you are living with has symptoms of COVID 19, please reschedule your visit
- You and up to TWO guests may attend your 1.5 hour appointment, we prefer no children at this time, but if it is a personal requirement, we will allow this. They will need to stay in the same area as yourself during the visit.
- Upon arrival, we will ask you and your guests to wear a mask while in the shop and use hand sanitizer as you enter the door. If you have your own reusable mask, these will be permitted to reduce waste.
- If you wish to try the dress on with shoes, please bring your own with you. We no longer have shoes for trying on or sale.
- We ask that you preview our website for dresses you may wish to try on and provide 3 at time of booking. These will be waiting in the change room upon your arrival.
- Only our consultants will touch and handle the dresses still on the racks to limit exposure. We will place them in your change room.
- In addition to the 3 dresses originally selected we will help choose up to an additional 3 dresses during your appointment for you to try on.
- Once a dress has been tried on, it will be placed on a 3 day (72 hour) "sanitation" hold in a separate area from the dress racks. These dresses may still technically be purchased from our website during this time, however they will not ship until they have ended this period has ended.
- We will continue to accept all forms of payment. Only Canadian cash will be accepted (as we can baggie and sanitize it.)
As consignors pick up and shoppers buy, dresses are changing quickly. Prices drop weekly. We are unable to maintain our online shop with efficiency. We have shut it down at this time.
In an effort to promote social distancing and providing our piece of social responsibility during the period of time that the population is requested to stay home as much as possible and adhere to social distancing we encourage our online channel. It is our goal to have the online shopping completely up and running by end of day! If you are local we will have an option that we can deliver items at the end of day directly to your home. (Save postage) If you do not want to come to the shop, we can also offer a virtual appointment where we can use technology to show you the condition of the dress. You know we only offer quality products; so you can shop with less risk than on other sites.
We have uploaded the majority of our stock to our website. If we are unable to find a photo or have a photo from a guest that has visited the dress will not be listed on our website.
For helping keep yourselves, our guests and our families as germ free as possible!